Why is collective intelligence so successful in investment?
- The ir-system is based on the principle of collective intelligence. Collective intelligence helps the Google search results, and at "Who wants to be a millionaire" the Ask the audience-lifeline to become succesful above-average.
- A radical statistical experiment carried out at the beginning of the twentieth century made it abundantly clear that the masses are unbeatable when it comes to estimation.
- The scientific world termed this statistical principle collective wisdom.
- The IR system utilizes this principle by regularly harnessing the power of thousands of investors’ assessments of how financial investments will develop in the future.
- The IR system thrives because the probability of accurately estimating investment potential is statistically speaking significantly higher owing to collective intelligence.